BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you determine over the next 24 hours or so that you just can’t stand your spouse and need to file for divorce, the earliest you can do so is Tuesday. Courts will remain closed on Monday — and possibly longer.
From the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts:
Clerk & Comptroller Offices Will Be Closed Monday, September 11
Due to Hurricane Irma, all Clerk & Comptroller offices will be closed Monday, September 11.
· No jury duty
· Online services have been suspended for the duration of the storm
· Driver’s license suspension payments extended until office reopens
· No foreclosure sales
Jury duty previously scheduled for Monday, September 11, is canceled. This applies to jurors already serving on a trial and to those called to serve for the first time. Court hearings in all courthouses have been cancelled.
Jurors scheduled to report may call the jury information line at 561.355.2930 or toll-free at 1.888.780.5032 for updates. Jurors already serving on a trial should call the 15th Judicial Circuit’s hotline at 561.355.6744 for more information.
All foreclosure sales scheduled for Monday, September 11, have been cancelled. Any sales scheduled next week will be cancelled if the courthouse is closed on that scheduled day.
Tax Deed Sale
The tax deed sale scheduled for Wednesday, September 13, has been cancelled.
Traffic Ticket Payments
Pay traffic tickets online at http://www.mypalmbeachclerk.com/pay. Customers whose driver’s licenses are due to suspend on Monday, September 11 will have until the next business day that the Clerk’s office is open to pay.
15th Judicial Circuit Court Information
Visit the http://15thcircuit.co.palm-beach.fl.us/, call their hotline at 561.355.6744 or follow them on Twitter https://twitter.com/15thcircuit.
Monitor local media outlets and the Clerk’s https://www.facebook.com/ClerkPBC/ and https://twitter.com/ClerkPBC accounts, @ClerkPBC.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FOURTEEN STUDENTS DEAD IN TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING, ONE TEACHER
- Memorial Day Ceremony Set For South Florida National Cemetery
- POLICE: Delray Beach Man Attacks Dog, Beats With Stick, Cuts
- HURRICANE: NOAA Says ”Above Average” Season Just Days Away
- DRAMA: Woman Says Cinemark Boca Raton Seats Are Dangerous, Sues
- ALERT: TURNPIKE CLOSED, Major Crash South Of Glades Road
- Jewish Family Services In Palm Beach County Offers Hurricane Help To Seniors
- UPDATE: Man Killed In Shooting After Crash South Of Boca Raton
- OFFICIAL: Ocean One Grille Delray Has Flying Insect, “Mold-Like Substance” Problem