BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Even if Irma turns out to be substantially less of an event for South Palm Beach County than originally expected, it’s still a good idea to lock your garage door in place.
If you have a garage door made in the past several years, you likely have a locking system on the tracks. Every garage door system is different, but see the photo above for an example of LiftMaster’s system. Push the bar into place — it will lock itself in its tracks.
Then place a piece of tape over your garage door opener so you remember that you locked it before you try to re-open the doors on Monday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday