BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Even if Irma turns out to be substantially less of an event for South Palm Beach County than originally expected, it’s still a good idea to lock your garage door in place.
If you have a garage door made in the past several years, you likely have a locking system on the tracks. Every garage door system is different, but see the photo above for an example of LiftMaster’s system. Push the bar into place — it will lock itself in its tracks.
Then place a piece of tape over your garage door opener so you remember that you locked it before you try to re-open the doors on Monday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat