BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Even if Irma turns out to be substantially less of an event for South Palm Beach County than originally expected, it’s still a good idea to lock your garage door in place.
If you have a garage door made in the past several years, you likely have a locking system on the tracks. Every garage door system is different, but see the photo above for an example of LiftMaster’s system. Push the bar into place — it will lock itself in its tracks.
Then place a piece of tape over your garage door opener so you remember that you locked it before you try to re-open the doors on Monday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested