BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — National Weather Service in Miami has issued a
* Tornado Warning for…
Central Palm Beach County in southeastern Florida…
* Until 800 PM EDT
* At 712 PM EDT, severe thunderstorms capable of producing tornadoes
were located over Atlantis, or over Boynton Beach, moving west at
SOURCE…Radar indicated rotation.
IMPACT…Flying debris will be dangerous to those caught without
shelter. Mobile homes will be damaged or destroyed.
Damage to roofs, windows, and vehicles will occur. Tree
damage is likely.
* These dangerous storms will be near… Greenacres and Royal Palm
Estates around 715 PM EDT. Wellington around 720 PM EDT. Lion
Country Safari Park around 740 PM EDT. Belle Glade around 800 PM
Other locations impacted by this tornadic thunderstorm include
Hypoluxo, Aberdeen, Glen Ridge, Plantation Mobile Home Park, Lake
Worth Corridor, Aberdeen Golf Course, Lake Clarke Shores, Gulf
Stream, Stacey Street and South Palm Beach.
TAKE COVER NOW! Move to an interior room on the lowest floor of a
sturdy building. Avoid windows. If you are outdoors, in a mobile
home, or in a vehicle, move to the closest substantial shelter and
protect yourself from flying debris.
Heavy rainfall may hide these tornadoes. Do not wait to see or hear
the tornado. TAKE COVER NOW!
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud