BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There will, inevitably, be a story 9 months from now on “Hurricane Irma” babies. It happens following every major weather event in which people are trapped inside. Blizzards. Hurricanes. Monsoons in the Southwest. So we are pre-emptively warning all of our readers: if you do anything now that could create another human being, you will have to entertain that human being for hurricanes next season, and for up to 16 seasons after.
And that may be no simple task.
If you are spending this hurricane huddled around an iPad, watching your downloaded Netflix binges of Thirteen Reasons Why or Last Chance U, kiss that freedom goodbye. Those binges will replaced by binges of Doc McStuffins, endless rounds of Uno, Monopoly Junior and Chutes and Ladders.
Not that these are bad things. Not at all. But we’re all about public service here at BocaNewsNow.com, so if you’re not completely ready, this may be a good time to say “I Lost That Lovin’ Feeling.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K