BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There will, inevitably, be a story 9 months from now on “Hurricane Irma” babies. It happens following every major weather event in which people are trapped inside. Blizzards. Hurricanes. Monsoons in the Southwest. So we are pre-emptively warning all of our readers: if you do anything now that could create another human being, you will have to entertain that human being for hurricanes next season, and for up to 16 seasons after.
And that may be no simple task.
If you are spending this hurricane huddled around an iPad, watching your downloaded Netflix binges of Thirteen Reasons Why or Last Chance U, kiss that freedom goodbye. Those binges will replaced by binges of Doc McStuffins, endless rounds of Uno, Monopoly Junior and Chutes and Ladders.
Not that these are bad things. Not at all. But we’re all about public service here at BocaNewsNow.com, so if you’re not completely ready, this may be a good time to say “I Lost That Lovin’ Feeling.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation