BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBC) — The curfew which began on Saturday will be modified beginning Monday September 11, 2017.
The curfew for all of Palm Beach County will now be in place from dusk to dawn until further notice.
Although the curfew is modified, that does not mean that all the roads are 100% clear and safe. There continue to be traffic lights and traffic signs down. Many roads have debris, trees and downed power lines. There are reports of washed out and blocked roads on the barrier islands and those communities may have some areas that are impassable until cleared. We will continue to update the status of county infrastructure as the day goes on.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists