BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBC) — The curfew which began on Saturday will be modified beginning Monday September 11, 2017.
The curfew for all of Palm Beach County will now be in place from dusk to dawn until further notice.
Although the curfew is modified, that does not mean that all the roads are 100% clear and safe. There continue to be traffic lights and traffic signs down. Many roads have debris, trees and downed power lines. There are reports of washed out and blocked roads on the barrier islands and those communities may have some areas that are impassable until cleared. We will continue to update the status of county infrastructure as the day goes on.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens