BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re unable to find FPL crews anywhere near you, as we were this evening when we covered a huge part of Central Boca and West Delray, try sending an email directly to FPL CEO James Robo. His email is email@example.com.
Maybe he’ll know where they are.
If you get no response, Rob owns property on Palmwood Road in Palm Beach Gardens, valued by the Palm Beach County Property Appraiser at $4.2 Million.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again
- Palm Beach Schools: Constant Hand Washing, Masking, When Is Learning Time?
- Serious DUI Charge For Andrea Kruse of West Boca Raton
- Police Jail Delray Beach Man On Battery, Resisting Charges
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Stalking, Intimidation
- Boca Raton Area School Principals Being Praised For Early COVID Plans
- Boca Teacher Says Parents Are Huge Problem For Virtual Education
- FHP Releases Name Of Trooper Involved In Delray Beach Shooting