BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The hits keep coming. Power problems are now causing water problems. From PBC Water Utilities:
“Customers Asked to Limit Draining or Flushing Water Until Electrical Power Restored
Due to electrical outages caused by Hurricane Irma, the Palm Beach County Water Utilities Department is asking customers to limit draining or flushing water into the sanitary system until full FPL power is restored to the county. This includes bathing, toilet flushing, dish washing and running any kind of water down drains.
To find the most up-to-date information concerning the Palm Beach County Water Utilities Department water distribution and wastewater collection systems, follow the department on Facebook and Twitter at PBCWUD.
Anyone who experiences an impact to their water service after Hurricane Irma can report the issue by calling (561) 740-4600.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge