BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The hits keep coming. Power problems are now causing water problems. From PBC Water Utilities:
“Customers Asked to Limit Draining or Flushing Water Until Electrical Power Restored
Due to electrical outages caused by Hurricane Irma, the Palm Beach County Water Utilities Department is asking customers to limit draining or flushing water into the sanitary system until full FPL power is restored to the county. This includes bathing, toilet flushing, dish washing and running any kind of water down drains.
To find the most up-to-date information concerning the Palm Beach County Water Utilities Department water distribution and wastewater collection systems, follow the department on Facebook and Twitter at PBCWUD.
Anyone who experiences an impact to their water service after Hurricane Irma can report the issue by calling (561) 740-4600.”
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive