BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The hits keep coming. Power problems are now causing water problems. From PBC Water Utilities:
“Customers Asked to Limit Draining or Flushing Water Until Electrical Power Restored
Due to electrical outages caused by Hurricane Irma, the Palm Beach County Water Utilities Department is asking customers to limit draining or flushing water into the sanitary system until full FPL power is restored to the county. This includes bathing, toilet flushing, dish washing and running any kind of water down drains.
To find the most up-to-date information concerning the Palm Beach County Water Utilities Department water distribution and wastewater collection systems, follow the department on Facebook and Twitter at PBCWUD.
Anyone who experiences an impact to their water service after Hurricane Irma can report the issue by calling (561) 740-4600.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested