BCOA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are not saying this to be politically incorrect or trying to generate clicks. We are hearing, and quite frankly seeing, that there are a fair number of people who are now days without medication that they likely normally take to deal with issues. A trip to a Publix in the southwestern part of Palm Beach County yielded a not insignificant number of folks sitting outside on sidewalks, smoking, talking to themselves and yelling at others. In stores, where people are literally hanging out in air conditioning, there were several people engaged in outbursts and irrational conversations, often with themselves.
Parents: When you’re out and about, watch your kids closely. We are not saying this to be alarmist. We have heard similar comments from law enforcement. Things are NOT back to normal. Doctor’s offices remain closed. There is an impact to days without power and air conditioning for those who have issues on a good day. Today is not a good day. Be alert.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday