BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County) — A curfew for all of Palm Beach County remains in place and the hours have been modified to 10 p.m. – 6 a.m. until further notice. This curfew is to ensure the safety of citizens as well as to protect the personal property and businesses from looters.
As businesses begin to operate, the curfew is being modified to accommodate an increasing level of activity. Although the curfew is modified, that does not mean that all the roads are 100% clear and safe. There continues to be several hundred traffic lights that are inoperable and traffic signs down. Many roads have debris, trees and downed power lines. Please remember to treat all inoperable traffic lights as a four way stop. Proceed cautiously. We will continue to update the status of county infrastructure as the day goes on.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca West Country Club Sues Homeowner Over Unpaid Dues
- Area Motorcyclist Crashes, Dies On Operating Room Table
- Women From Boca Raton, Delray Beach Victimized On St. Patrick’s Day
- MAJOR TRAFFIC INCIDENT: Turnpike Completely Shut In Area Of Hard Rock Stadium
- In Fort Lauderdale, Vegans More Important Than Handicapped, Elderly, Infirm
- UPDATE: SHOOTING VICTIM FOUND ON FLORIDA TURNPIKE IN BOCA RATON
- DOGS IN SUPERMARKETS! Boca Rudeton Is Back With Dogs In Stores
- MAJOR TRAFFIC SITUATION: I-95 Southbound Ramp Closed In Miami
- Man Shot On Florida Turnpike In Boca Raton