BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No sooner did we ask for a list of still dark communities than our readers from Boca Chase responded. This is a lovely community on 441 just south of Clint Moore on the west side. Incredibly, it is just south of the District 7 PBSO substation.
Wrote one reader: “we’ve been without power since Sunday morning. It’s like they don’t know we exist.”
FPL — let’s help out the homeowners in Boca Chase. You’ve turned on power around there, but not in there. If you can’t find it, just go to the police station and ask. There’s a gigantic sign that says PBSO — even tough for FPL to miss.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County: Don’t Mail Your Ballot, Hand Deliver
- Hurricane Center: Another Tropical System Forming
- Palm Beach Students Not Distancing Says School Board Member
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis