BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No sooner did we ask for a list of still dark communities than our readers from Boca Chase responded. This is a lovely community on 441 just south of Clint Moore on the west side. Incredibly, it is just south of the District 7 PBSO substation.
Wrote one reader: “we’ve been without power since Sunday morning. It’s like they don’t know we exist.”
FPL — let’s help out the homeowners in Boca Chase. You’ve turned on power around there, but not in there. If you can’t find it, just go to the police station and ask. There’s a gigantic sign that says PBSO — even tough for FPL to miss.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday