BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No sooner did we ask for a list of still dark communities than our readers from Boca Chase responded. This is a lovely community on 441 just south of Clint Moore on the west side. Incredibly, it is just south of the District 7 PBSO substation.
Wrote one reader: “we’ve been without power since Sunday morning. It’s like they don’t know we exist.”
FPL — let’s help out the homeowners in Boca Chase. You’ve turned on power around there, but not in there. If you can’t find it, just go to the police station and ask. There’s a gigantic sign that says PBSO — even tough for FPL to miss.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny