BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We asked, you keep responding. Now Sea Ranch Condominiums at 4301 N. Ocean Blvd. in Boca would be thrilled if FPL could find the time to restore power to this building which is largely inhabited by the elderly.
Wrote a reader: “There are a lot of elderly people here who need help. Ironically, the hot dog shop, Hot-dog-opolis, just down the street, has power. FPL must think that is more important.”
You might be right. FPL: Let’s focus on people, not food, and get Sea Ranch up and running.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks