BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We asked, you keep responding. Now Sea Ranch Condominiums at 4301 N. Ocean Blvd. in Boca would be thrilled if FPL could find the time to restore power to this building which is largely inhabited by the elderly.
Wrote a reader: “There are a lot of elderly people here who need help. Ironically, the hot dog shop, Hot-dog-opolis, just down the street, has power. FPL must think that is more important.”
You might be right. FPL: Let’s focus on people, not food, and get Sea Ranch up and running.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault