BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Hey FPL. Our readers in Boca Square would like power back as soon as possible. Without power since Sunday morning, homeowners are emailing us that they’d really like power back. They’re tired of living in the dark and in the heat. We can’t blame them. There’s no reason that a community near the center of Boca Raton’s business district is still dark.
This is the area of Palmetto and Camino Real, SW 12th Ave and SW 8th Ave. But we’re sure you have maps. You’re FPL, after all.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70