BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In what is becoming one of the more bizarre takeaways from this disturbing storm, it turns out lots and lots of people have no idea where they live.
Let’s try to help out. There is the City of Boca Raton which is serviced by Boca Raton Police department and City of Boca Raton public works. Then there is unincorporated Palm Beach County which is serviced by Palm Beach County and PBSO. Generically speaking — and this is not precise — if you are east of the west side of Boca Raton Town Center Mall, South of Yamato and north of the Broward County line, you are in the City of Boca Raton. Everyone else is pretty much Palm Beach County.
Check the City of Boca Raton and Palm Beach County websites for a more specific answer. It’s always a good idea to know where you live.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI