BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Monkey Joe’s is now permanently closed in West Boca Raton.
A staple of kid fun in the Shoppes at Loggers Run on Palmetto Park Road, Monkey Joe’s has posted to its Facebook page what has been rumored for quite some time — high rent in the aging plaza is forcing its closure.
Good morning Monkey friends! We hope everyone made it through the Hurricane safely. We are sad to say that we will be closed permanently. We thank you for all your business & we hope you continue bouncing & partying with us at Monkey Joe’s – Coral Springs! See you there!
Monkey Joe’s goes the way of Boca Play Station, PlayTown Cafe, and other indoor kid places in the greater Boca Raton area. Other locations of the franchised indoor bounce house chain remain open.
The Shoppes at Loggers Run lost an indoor sports center recently, but a liquor store and vape shop remain open.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers