BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Monkey Joe’s is now permanently closed in West Boca Raton.
A staple of kid fun in the Shoppes at Loggers Run on Palmetto Park Road, Monkey Joe’s has posted to its Facebook page what has been rumored for quite some time — high rent in the aging plaza is forcing its closure.
Good morning Monkey friends! We hope everyone made it through the Hurricane safely. We are sad to say that we will be closed permanently. We thank you for all your business & we hope you continue bouncing & partying with us at Monkey Joe’s – Coral Springs! See you there!
Monkey Joe’s goes the way of Boca Play Station, PlayTown Cafe, and other indoor kid places in the greater Boca Raton area. Other locations of the franchised indoor bounce house chain remain open.
The Shoppes at Loggers Run lost an indoor sports center recently, but a liquor store and vape shop remain open.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring