BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Monkey Joe’s is now permanently closed in West Boca Raton.
A staple of kid fun in the Shoppes at Loggers Run on Palmetto Park Road, Monkey Joe’s has posted to its Facebook page what has been rumored for quite some time — high rent in the aging plaza is forcing its closure.
Good morning Monkey friends! We hope everyone made it through the Hurricane safely. We are sad to say that we will be closed permanently. We thank you for all your business & we hope you continue bouncing & partying with us at Monkey Joe’s – Coral Springs! See you there!
Monkey Joe’s goes the way of Boca Play Station, PlayTown Cafe, and other indoor kid places in the greater Boca Raton area. Other locations of the franchised indoor bounce house chain remain open.
The Shoppes at Loggers Run lost an indoor sports center recently, but a liquor store and vape shop remain open.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman