BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Monkey Joe’s is now permanently closed in West Boca Raton.
A staple of kid fun in the Shoppes at Loggers Run on Palmetto Park Road, Monkey Joe’s has posted to its Facebook page what has been rumored for quite some time — high rent in the aging plaza is forcing its closure.
Good morning Monkey friends! We hope everyone made it through the Hurricane safely. We are sad to say that we will be closed permanently. We thank you for all your business & we hope you continue bouncing & partying with us at Monkey Joe’s – Coral Springs! See you there!
Monkey Joe’s goes the way of Boca Play Station, PlayTown Cafe, and other indoor kid places in the greater Boca Raton area. Other locations of the franchised indoor bounce house chain remain open.
The Shoppes at Loggers Run lost an indoor sports center recently, but a liquor store and vape shop remain open.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge