BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO Media Advisory) — On Saturday, September 9, 2017, deputies were alerted to a partially submerged vehicle located in a canal in southern Palm Beach County. The vehicle became uncovered in the canal as a result of the city or county lowering the water levels in preparation for Hurricane Irma’s landfall. A deceased person was located inside the vehicle. Identity is unknown at this time. The vehicle was removed and preserved in preparation for an autopsy and further investigation.
More information will be released when the unknown person is identified.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault