BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO Media Advisory) — On Saturday, September 9, 2017, deputies were alerted to a partially submerged vehicle located in a canal in southern Palm Beach County. The vehicle became uncovered in the canal as a result of the city or county lowering the water levels in preparation for Hurricane Irma’s landfall. A deceased person was located inside the vehicle. Identity is unknown at this time. The vehicle was removed and preserved in preparation for an autopsy and further investigation.
More information will be released when the unknown person is identified.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony
- SIRENS: Traumatic Injury At West Boca High, Dead In Valencia, Overheating At Delray Tennis Center
- Delray Beach Woman Allegedly Attacks Mother, Wrongly Claims She Won’t Be Arrested
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School Threat Ongoing, Yet Nothing, All At The Same Time
- LAWSUIT: Paver Company Steamrolled Local Homeowner During Pool Renovation
- SIRENS: Choking In Boca, Suicide Attempt At Target, Trauma At A Country Club