BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO Media Advisory) — On Saturday, September 9, 2017, deputies were alerted to a partially submerged vehicle located in a canal in southern Palm Beach County. The vehicle became uncovered in the canal as a result of the city or county lowering the water levels in preparation for Hurricane Irma’s landfall. A deceased person was located inside the vehicle. Identity is unknown at this time. The vehicle was removed and preserved in preparation for an autopsy and further investigation.
More information will be released when the unknown person is identified.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases