BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO Media Advisory) — On Saturday, September 9, 2017, deputies were alerted to a partially submerged vehicle located in a canal in southern Palm Beach County. The vehicle became uncovered in the canal as a result of the city or county lowering the water levels in preparation for Hurricane Irma’s landfall. A deceased person was located inside the vehicle. Identity is unknown at this time. The vehicle was removed and preserved in preparation for an autopsy and further investigation.
More information will be released when the unknown person is identified.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake