BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO Media Advisory) — On Saturday, September 9, 2017, deputies were alerted to a partially submerged vehicle located in a canal in southern Palm Beach County. The vehicle became uncovered in the canal as a result of the city or county lowering the water levels in preparation for Hurricane Irma’s landfall. A deceased person was located inside the vehicle. Identity is unknown at this time. The vehicle was removed and preserved in preparation for an autopsy and further investigation.
More information will be released when the unknown person is identified.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud