BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County School District) — All Palm Beach County School District students are eligible to receive free breakfast and lunch through Friday, October 20 due to the impact of Hurricane Irma on the District and state.
Breakfast is always free in Palm Beach County, but for the next month, the School District will also be providing lunch at no cost.. These meals are still claimed under the National School Lunch Program, and complete meals must be selected in order to be provided at no cost. Snack items will be available at normal prices.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical