BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County School District) — All Palm Beach County School District students are eligible to receive free breakfast and lunch through Friday, October 20 due to the impact of Hurricane Irma on the District and state.
Breakfast is always free in Palm Beach County, but for the next month, the School District will also be providing lunch at no cost.. These meals are still claimed under the National School Lunch Program, and complete meals must be selected in order to be provided at no cost. Snack items will be available at normal prices.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors