BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County School District) — All Palm Beach County School District students are eligible to receive free breakfast and lunch through Friday, October 20 due to the impact of Hurricane Irma on the District and state.
Breakfast is always free in Palm Beach County, but for the next month, the School District will also be providing lunch at no cost.. These meals are still claimed under the National School Lunch Program, and complete meals must be selected in order to be provided at no cost. Snack items will be available at normal prices.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine
- Hyundai Sued: Palm Beach County Man Says Genesis Is A Dud
- COVID Shot Now Available To Vulnerable Floridians Under 65
- Boca’s Courtney Isgette Arrested On DUI Charge
- Another Boynton Resident Killed In Crash
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man