BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Readers throughout Palm Beach County are telling BocaNewsNow.com that they are receiving letters from a phony “County Records Office” requesting $89 for a copy of their deed.
The letters are fake. Look at a copy below.
To state the obvious: there is no need to spend $89 for a copy of your deed from a “County Records Office” based in Tampa. You can ask the Palm Beach County Clerk’s office for a copy — it will run you a few dollars at best.
Don’t fall for the scam.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Face Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring