DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Robert Roche of Forest Hill Lane in Boca and Jordan Karvois of Eagle Point in Delray Beach remain in the Palm Beach County Jail. They are accused of taking part in a massive operation in which items were stolen from area stores, then pawned at local pawnshops. Among the items stolen: ink jet cartridges from an Office Depot which are all traceable by serial numbers.
Robert Roche is charged with multiple counts of many of the following: dealing in stolen property, retail theft, fraud, providing a false statement, larceny, cocaine possession, possession of drug equipment, coordinating others in a theft.
Jodan Karvois is charged with multiple counts of many of the following: larceny, fraud, dealing in stolen property, providing a fraudulent statement, driving with a suspended license, probation violation.
Both men are being held on bonds that near $100,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery
- Doctor’s “Wrinkled” Hand On Private Part Tipped Girl That He Wasn’t A Teen
- Receive A Text About Real Estate Today? Ignore It
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School