DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Robert Roche of Forest Hill Lane in Boca and Jordan Karvois of Eagle Point in Delray Beach remain in the Palm Beach County Jail. They are accused of taking part in a massive operation in which items were stolen from area stores, then pawned at local pawnshops. Among the items stolen: ink jet cartridges from an Office Depot which are all traceable by serial numbers.
Robert Roche is charged with multiple counts of many of the following: dealing in stolen property, retail theft, fraud, providing a false statement, larceny, cocaine possession, possession of drug equipment, coordinating others in a theft.
Jodan Karvois is charged with multiple counts of many of the following: larceny, fraud, dealing in stolen property, providing a fraudulent statement, driving with a suspended license, probation violation.
Both men are being held on bonds that near $100,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside