DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Robert Roche of Forest Hill Lane in Boca and Jordan Karvois of Eagle Point in Delray Beach remain in the Palm Beach County Jail. They are accused of taking part in a massive operation in which items were stolen from area stores, then pawned at local pawnshops. Among the items stolen: ink jet cartridges from an Office Depot which are all traceable by serial numbers.
Robert Roche is charged with multiple counts of many of the following: dealing in stolen property, retail theft, fraud, providing a false statement, larceny, cocaine possession, possession of drug equipment, coordinating others in a theft.
Jodan Karvois is charged with multiple counts of many of the following: larceny, fraud, dealing in stolen property, providing a fraudulent statement, driving with a suspended license, probation violation.
Both men are being held on bonds that near $100,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School