DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The suspect in a high-profile mid-day burglary in West Delray’s Seven Bridges pried open sliding glass doors at a home on Eden Roc Court after apparently pulling into several driveways on the street.
PBSO reports that while a neighbor’s camera may have captured the suspect vehicle — a black Jeep — detectives were unable to access security footage of the vehicle entering the community as both a builder representative and a security guard couldn’t retrieve the video from entrance cameras several days after the September 25th burglary.
The inability to retrieve video, according to the police report, led to PBSO initially filing the case as “inactive pending further investigative leads.”
PBSO provided the police report to BocaNewsNow.com as detectives are now investigating a Monday burglary in Stone Creek Ranches, also on Lyons Road between Clint Moore and Atlantic.
There have been several burglaries and incidents of car vandalism in the sector over the past several weeks.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat