DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The suspect in a high-profile mid-day burglary in West Delray’s Seven Bridges pried open sliding glass doors at a home on Eden Roc Court after apparently pulling into several driveways on the street.
PBSO reports that while a neighbor’s camera may have captured the suspect vehicle — a black Jeep — detectives were unable to access security footage of the vehicle entering the community as both a builder representative and a security guard couldn’t retrieve the video from entrance cameras several days after the September 25th burglary.
The inability to retrieve video, according to the police report, led to PBSO initially filing the case as “inactive pending further investigative leads.”
PBSO provided the police report to BocaNewsNow.com as detectives are now investigating a Monday burglary in Stone Creek Ranches, also on Lyons Road between Clint Moore and Atlantic.
There have been several burglaries and incidents of car vandalism in the sector over the past several weeks.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 800-458-TIPS.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW