DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The suspect in a high-profile mid-day burglary in West Delray’s Seven Bridges pried open sliding glass doors at a home on Eden Roc Court after apparently pulling into several driveways on the street.
PBSO reports that while a neighbor’s camera may have captured the suspect vehicle — a black Jeep — detectives were unable to access security footage of the vehicle entering the community as both a builder representative and a security guard couldn’t retrieve the video from entrance cameras several days after the September 25th burglary.
The inability to retrieve video, according to the police report, led to PBSO initially filing the case as “inactive pending further investigative leads.”
PBSO provided the police report to BocaNewsNow.com as detectives are now investigating a Monday burglary in Stone Creek Ranches, also on Lyons Road between Clint Moore and Atlantic.
There have been several burglaries and incidents of car vandalism in the sector over the past several weeks.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students