DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The suspect in a high-profile mid-day burglary in West Delray’s Seven Bridges pried open sliding glass doors at a home on Eden Roc Court after apparently pulling into several driveways on the street.
PBSO reports that while a neighbor’s camera may have captured the suspect vehicle — a black Jeep — detectives were unable to access security footage of the vehicle entering the community as both a builder representative and a security guard couldn’t retrieve the video from entrance cameras several days after the September 25th burglary.
The inability to retrieve video, according to the police report, led to PBSO initially filing the case as “inactive pending further investigative leads.”
PBSO provided the police report to BocaNewsNow.com as detectives are now investigating a Monday burglary in Stone Creek Ranches, also on Lyons Road between Clint Moore and Atlantic.
There have been several burglaries and incidents of car vandalism in the sector over the past several weeks.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected