DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The suspect in a high-profile mid-day burglary in West Delray’s Seven Bridges pried open sliding glass doors at a home on Eden Roc Court after apparently pulling into several driveways on the street.
PBSO reports that while a neighbor’s camera may have captured the suspect vehicle — a black Jeep — detectives were unable to access security footage of the vehicle entering the community as both a builder representative and a security guard couldn’t retrieve the video from entrance cameras several days after the September 25th burglary.
The inability to retrieve video, according to the police report, led to PBSO initially filing the case as “inactive pending further investigative leads.”
PBSO provided the police report to BocaNewsNow.com as detectives are now investigating a Monday burglary in Stone Creek Ranches, also on Lyons Road between Clint Moore and Atlantic.
There have been several burglaries and incidents of car vandalism in the sector over the past several weeks.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida