BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: AT&T) — With the start of the busy holiday season just around the corner, AT&T is beefing up its network. We have upgraded 140 cell sites in South Florida to increase data speeds and network performance for customers. Area improvements include Boca Center, West Palmetto Park Road and the area near West Boca Medical Center.
Other areas benefiting from the network upgrades include:
· Aventura, Bay Harbor, Brownsville, Carol City, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Coral Ridge, Cutler Ridge, Doral, Downtown Miami, Hialeah, Homestead, Kendall, Kendall Lakes, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores, Midtown Miami, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Opa-locka, Perrine, Pinecrest, South Miami, Sweetwater, Virginia Gardens, Westchester, West Miami, and West Perrine in Miami-Dade County;
· Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Lauderhill, Margate, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sunrise, Tamarac, and Weston in Broward County; and
· Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Greenacres, Highland Beach, Jupiter, Lake Worth, Loxahatchee, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Shores, and West Palm Beach in Palm Beach County.
AT&T has also turned up a new cell site between Florida City and the speedway in Homestead. The site will expand coverage along Palm Drive into the Keys Gate community.
“AT&T works hard to deliver a great network experience for our customers, wherever they are,” said AT&T Florida President Joe York. “That’s why we continue to invest in our South Florida networks. Our investments will help customers get the most out of their mobile devices.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida