BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: AT&T) — With the start of the busy holiday season just around the corner, AT&T is beefing up its network. We have upgraded 140 cell sites in South Florida to increase data speeds and network performance for customers. Area improvements include Boca Center, West Palmetto Park Road and the area near West Boca Medical Center.
Other areas benefiting from the network upgrades include:
· Aventura, Bay Harbor, Brownsville, Carol City, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Coral Ridge, Cutler Ridge, Doral, Downtown Miami, Hialeah, Homestead, Kendall, Kendall Lakes, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores, Midtown Miami, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Opa-locka, Perrine, Pinecrest, South Miami, Sweetwater, Virginia Gardens, Westchester, West Miami, and West Perrine in Miami-Dade County;
· Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Lauderhill, Margate, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sunrise, Tamarac, and Weston in Broward County; and
· Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Greenacres, Highland Beach, Jupiter, Lake Worth, Loxahatchee, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Shores, and West Palm Beach in Palm Beach County.
AT&T has also turned up a new cell site between Florida City and the speedway in Homestead. The site will expand coverage along Palm Drive into the Keys Gate community.
“AT&T works hard to deliver a great network experience for our customers, wherever they are,” said AT&T Florida President Joe York. “That’s why we continue to invest in our South Florida networks. Our investments will help customers get the most out of their mobile devices.”
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive