BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s Friday, so what better day of the week for a new edition of Boca Rudeton™?! In today’s installment, we have a lovely black Ferrari with license plate L6BGG parking well over the lines. Writes our contributor, “Taken outside HSBC in Boca. Parking space on the right is “Five mins ATM” parking. Space on the left is handicapped only.”
If you know the driver of this vehicle, please give them a pat on the back and perhaps bow in their presence. Clearly they are very, very special and important.
Remember, there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your submissions to news(at)bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton
- Teen Allegedly Attacked At Boynton Beach High Sues School Board
- Two Teens Missing, Police Seek Tips
- SUPER SPREADER? Emmitt Smith’s Boca Regional Go Pink Speech May Lead To Deaths