WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Thomas Keesee is facing extradition to California following his arrest by West Palm Beach Police for allegedly extorting arrestees on the MugShots.com website.
Keesee is accused of shaking down people who were arrested, cleared of the charges, but couldn’t have their mugshots removed from his site without allegedly paying hundreds of dollars. Keesee and his colleagues, according to court records, grossed millions of dollars from the site which remains online.
Keesee lists South Australian Avenue in West Palm Beach as his home address.
Editor’s Note: While BocaNewsNow.com does publish arrest reports and mugshots as provided by local law enforcement, we never charge for removal when warranted, and a “mugshot removal” service is never needed. Just email news(at)bocanewsnow.com and we are always happy to look into your case. We believe recent arrests in active cases are often newsworthy, but we also know that arrests are occasionally made in error and that charges are often dropped. Contact us. There is never, ever a fee for removal, processing, anything. This is a news site, not a “pay for mugshot removal” site. (Unless your name is Thomas Keesee, in which case the charge is $2M to be donated to journalistic funds and the victims of mugshot removal services).
Read the complete arrest documents below.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car