WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Thomas Keesee is facing extradition to California following his arrest by West Palm Beach Police for allegedly extorting arrestees on the MugShots.com website.
Keesee is accused of shaking down people who were arrested, cleared of the charges, but couldn’t have their mugshots removed from his site without allegedly paying hundreds of dollars. Keesee and his colleagues, according to court records, grossed millions of dollars from the site which remains online.
Keesee lists South Australian Avenue in West Palm Beach as his home address.
Editor’s Note: While BocaNewsNow.com does publish arrest reports and mugshots as provided by local law enforcement, we never charge for removal when warranted, and a “mugshot removal” service is never needed. Just email news(at)bocanewsnow.com and we are always happy to look into your case. We believe recent arrests in active cases are often newsworthy, but we also know that arrests are occasionally made in error and that charges are often dropped. Contact us. There is never, ever a fee for removal, processing, anything. This is a news site, not a “pay for mugshot removal” site. (Unless your name is Thomas Keesee, in which case the charge is $2M to be donated to journalistic funds and the victims of mugshot removal services).
Read the complete arrest documents below.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive