WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Thomas Keesee is facing extradition to California following his arrest by West Palm Beach Police for allegedly extorting arrestees on the MugShots.com website.
Keesee is accused of shaking down people who were arrested, cleared of the charges, but couldn’t have their mugshots removed from his site without allegedly paying hundreds of dollars. Keesee and his colleagues, according to court records, grossed millions of dollars from the site which remains online.
Keesee lists South Australian Avenue in West Palm Beach as his home address.
Editor’s Note: While BocaNewsNow.com does publish arrest reports and mugshots as provided by local law enforcement, we never charge for removal when warranted, and a “mugshot removal” service is never needed. Just email news(at)bocanewsnow.com and we are always happy to look into your case. We believe recent arrests in active cases are often newsworthy, but we also know that arrests are occasionally made in error and that charges are often dropped. Contact us. There is never, ever a fee for removal, processing, anything. This is a news site, not a “pay for mugshot removal” site. (Unless your name is Thomas Keesee, in which case the charge is $2M to be donated to journalistic funds and the victims of mugshot removal services).
Read the complete arrest documents below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday