WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County School District) — Free immunizations will be available to children form two months old to 12th grade at the School District of Palm Beach County Welcome Center on Thursday.
Date: July 12th
Time: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., with registration starting at 9:30 a.m.
The school district welcome center is located at 3300 West Forest Hill Blvd., Building E.
The immunizations are offered through the Palm Beach County Health Department’s immunization van. Families should bring their child’s immunization records to receive necessary immunizations.
Students entering kindergarten, seventh grade or registering for school in Palm Beach County for the first time must receive vaccinations and provide a Florida Certification of Immunization (DH680 form) to the school upon registration.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation