WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County School District) — Free immunizations will be available to children form two months old to 12th grade at the School District of Palm Beach County Welcome Center on Thursday.
Date: July 12th
Time: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., with registration starting at 9:30 a.m.
The school district welcome center is located at 3300 West Forest Hill Blvd., Building E.
The immunizations are offered through the Palm Beach County Health Department’s immunization van. Families should bring their child’s immunization records to receive necessary immunizations.
Students entering kindergarten, seventh grade or registering for school in Palm Beach County for the first time must receive vaccinations and provide a Florida Certification of Immunization (DH680 form) to the school upon registration.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again
- Palm Beach Schools: Constant Hand Washing, Masking, When Is Learning Time?
- Serious DUI Charge For Andrea Kruse of West Boca Raton
- Police Jail Delray Beach Man On Battery, Resisting Charges
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Stalking, Intimidation
- Boca Raton Area School Principals Being Praised For Early COVID Plans