WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County School District) — Free immunizations will be available to children form two months old to 12th grade at the School District of Palm Beach County Welcome Center on Thursday.
Date: July 12th
Time: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., with registration starting at 9:30 a.m.
The school district welcome center is located at 3300 West Forest Hill Blvd., Building E.
The immunizations are offered through the Palm Beach County Health Department’s immunization van. Families should bring their child’s immunization records to receive necessary immunizations.
Students entering kindergarten, seventh grade or registering for school in Palm Beach County for the first time must receive vaccinations and provide a Florida Certification of Immunization (DH680 form) to the school upon registration.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID HORROR: Another 20,133 Cases Logged Wednesday
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming