BELLE GLADE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — PBSO is asking everyone in Palm Beach County to look at this artist’s rendering of a man found dead back in 2015. If you know who he is, please call CrimeStopeprs at 800-458-TIPS.
Detectives are seeking to identify a male whose remains were found in August 2015 at the edge of a sugarcane field Approximately 2 miles NE of Hooker Highway and State Rd 715. PBSO, Forensic Imaging Investigators reconstructed the skull remains. The male seen below is white, possibly Hispanic, approximately 40 – 70 years of age and approximately 5’02 – 5’09”.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected