BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Boca View Condominium building at 1000 Spanish River Road is an eyesore according to the City of Boca Raton and condo owners who say the management company is doing nothing to solve the problems.
The building, which is discolored and has led inspectors to demand massive repairs and renovations within the next several weeks, is managed by Pointe Management Group at 1110 Southwest 10th Street in Delray Beach. A representative referred BocaNewsNow.com to property manager Eric Estebanez who did not return phone calls or email. Also named on the violation: Diana Kuka, president of the Boca View board. She did not answer a telephone number identified as belonging to her.
The documents speak for themselves. Read below.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEA AGENTS NAB ADAM RUNSDORF ON WOODFIELD COUNTRY CLUB GOLF COURSE
- AARON SINGERMAN ASKS FOR 20 MONTHS, BUT DID HIS ATTORNEYS MISLEAD?
- SIRENS: Delray Apartment Fire, Trauma At West Boca High, Unconscious At Home Depot Boca
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles