BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Boca View Condominium building at 1000 Spanish River Road is an eyesore according to the City of Boca Raton and condo owners who say the management company is doing nothing to solve the problems.
The building, which is discolored and has led inspectors to demand massive repairs and renovations within the next several weeks, is managed by Pointe Management Group at 1110 Southwest 10th Street in Delray Beach. A representative referred BocaNewsNow.com to property manager Eric Estebanez who did not return phone calls or email. Also named on the violation: Diana Kuka, president of the Boca View board. She did not answer a telephone number identified as belonging to her.
The documents speak for themselves. Read below.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CLOSED: Gas Pipeline Erupts, Detours Near Lake Worth
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID