BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Boca View Condominium building at 1000 Spanish River Road is an eyesore according to the City of Boca Raton and condo owners who say the management company is doing nothing to solve the problems.
The building, which is discolored and has led inspectors to demand massive repairs and renovations within the next several weeks, is managed by Pointe Management Group at 1110 Southwest 10th Street in Delray Beach. A representative referred BocaNewsNow.com to property manager Eric Estebanez who did not return phone calls or email. Also named on the violation: Diana Kuka, president of the Boca View board. She did not answer a telephone number identified as belonging to her.
The documents speak for themselves. Read below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge