BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Boca View Condominium building at 1000 Spanish River Road is an eyesore according to the City of Boca Raton and condo owners who say the management company is doing nothing to solve the problems.
The building, which is discolored and has led inspectors to demand massive repairs and renovations within the next several weeks, is managed by Pointe Management Group at 1110 Southwest 10th Street in Delray Beach. A representative referred BocaNewsNow.com to property manager Eric Estebanez who did not return phone calls or email. Also named on the violation: Diana Kuka, president of the Boca View board. She did not answer a telephone number identified as belonging to her.
The documents speak for themselves. Read below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested