BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Boca View Condominium building at 1000 Spanish River Road is an eyesore according to the City of Boca Raton and condo owners who say the management company is doing nothing to solve the problems.
The building, which is discolored and has led inspectors to demand massive repairs and renovations within the next several weeks, is managed by Pointe Management Group at 1110 Southwest 10th Street in Delray Beach. A representative referred BocaNewsNow.com to property manager Eric Estebanez who did not return phone calls or email. Also named on the violation: Diana Kuka, president of the Boca View board. She did not answer a telephone number identified as belonging to her.
The documents speak for themselves. Read below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose