BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In a fascinating look behind the scenes of a Boca Raton drug arrest — followed by the legal pursuit to keep cash confiscated during that arrest — a just filed affidavit reveals how FAU student Chris Rudder was monitored and arrested by Boca narcotics officers.
The 35 page document, which you can view in its entirety here, reads like a spy novel — with constant flash backs to the “take down” which happened on July 11th. It highlights Rudder’s alleged lies, his alleged history, and his claims that large amounts of marijuana were personal use to combat anxiety. The $12,749 that police found in his car — which they followed from the “Boca Inn,” was “family money,” according to the affidavit which outlines what Rudder alleged told arresting officers.
Rudder was released on $3,000 bond.
Read the complete forfeiture document here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70