BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In a fascinating look behind the scenes of a Boca Raton drug arrest — followed by the legal pursuit to keep cash confiscated during that arrest — a just filed affidavit reveals how FAU student Chris Rudder was monitored and arrested by Boca narcotics officers.
The 35 page document, which you can view in its entirety here, reads like a spy novel — with constant flash backs to the “take down” which happened on July 11th. It highlights Rudder’s alleged lies, his alleged history, and his claims that large amounts of marijuana were personal use to combat anxiety. The $12,749 that police found in his car — which they followed from the “Boca Inn,” was “family money,” according to the affidavit which outlines what Rudder alleged told arresting officers.
Rudder was released on $3,000 bond.
Read the complete forfeiture document here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now