BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In a fascinating look behind the scenes of a Boca Raton drug arrest — followed by the legal pursuit to keep cash confiscated during that arrest — a just filed affidavit reveals how FAU student Chris Rudder was monitored and arrested by Boca narcotics officers.
The 35 page document, which you can view in its entirety here, reads like a spy novel — with constant flash backs to the “take down” which happened on July 11th. It highlights Rudder’s alleged lies, his alleged history, and his claims that large amounts of marijuana were personal use to combat anxiety. The $12,749 that police found in his car — which they followed from the “Boca Inn,” was “family money,” according to the affidavit which outlines what Rudder alleged told arresting officers.
Rudder was released on $3,000 bond.
Read the complete forfeiture document here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman