BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you live in a country club, you need to pay the country club. That’s the message being sent to Lori Davis and Gary Kranz by Broken Sound which claims in a lawsuit that the two owe the club at least $16k.
According to the lawsuit, which you can read here, Kranz and Davis “accepted title” on a property in Broken Sound on January 9, 2018, and knew that ownership brought with it a responsibility to pay certain fees. The lawsuit alleges that those fees have not been paid from Gary Kranz, Lori Davis, “Lori Davis Kids X5 LLC” which is also named in the lawsuit.
Kranz is no stranger to the legal system. He plead guilty in 2013 to conspiracy to commit fraud. Read about that, here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery
- Doctor’s “Wrinkled” Hand On Private Part Tipped Girl That He Wasn’t A Teen
- Receive A Text About Real Estate Today? Ignore It
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School