BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you live in a country club, you need to pay the country club. That’s the message being sent to Lori Davis and Gary Kranz by Broken Sound which claims in a lawsuit that the two owe the club at least $16k.
According to the lawsuit, which you can read here, Kranz and Davis “accepted title” on a property in Broken Sound on January 9, 2018, and knew that ownership brought with it a responsibility to pay certain fees. The lawsuit alleges that those fees have not been paid from Gary Kranz, Lori Davis, “Lori Davis Kids X5 LLC” which is also named in the lawsuit.
Kranz is no stranger to the legal system. He plead guilty in 2013 to conspiracy to commit fraud. Read about that, here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ARREST: Asked To Stop Cursing In Publix, Man Allegedly Threatens Victim With Belt
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Rents Car On Turo To Drug Addict, Car Destroyed…
- Huge Gift Will Lead To Therapy Center For Jewish Family Services
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Troubled Restaurant To Reopen Tonight For Fourth Time
- SIRENS: Apartment Fire In Delray Beach, Drunk In Publix, Bleeding In Costco
- REMINDER: Delray Beach Lights 100FT Christmas Tree Tonight
- CLAIM: Remote Proctor Forces Local Woman To Urinate On Camera During Final Exam
- Crash, “Droopy Eyelids,” Then DUI Arrest For Boca Raton Woman
- SIRENS: Poisoned In Polo Club, Dead In Boca Pointe, Traumatic Injury In Boca West,