BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you live in a country club, you need to pay the country club. That’s the message being sent to Lori Davis and Gary Kranz by Broken Sound which claims in a lawsuit that the two owe the club at least $16k.
According to the lawsuit, which you can read here, Kranz and Davis “accepted title” on a property in Broken Sound on January 9, 2018, and knew that ownership brought with it a responsibility to pay certain fees. The lawsuit alleges that those fees have not been paid from Gary Kranz, Lori Davis, “Lori Davis Kids X5 LLC” which is also named in the lawsuit.
Kranz is no stranger to the legal system. He plead guilty in 2013 to conspiracy to commit fraud. Read about that, here.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees