BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you live in a country club, you need to pay the country club. That’s the message being sent to Lori Davis and Gary Kranz by Broken Sound which claims in a lawsuit that the two owe the club at least $16k.
According to the lawsuit, which you can read here, Kranz and Davis “accepted title” on a property in Broken Sound on January 9, 2018, and knew that ownership brought with it a responsibility to pay certain fees. The lawsuit alleges that those fees have not been paid from Gary Kranz, Lori Davis, “Lori Davis Kids X5 LLC” which is also named in the lawsuit.
Kranz is no stranger to the legal system. He plead guilty in 2013 to conspiracy to commit fraud. Read about that, here.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days
- TRAFFIC AHEAD: Expect Delays, Road Closures This Week In Palm Beach County
- KINGS POINT: Another Arrest For Alleged Violent Crime
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING IN EFFECT
- BREAKING: PLANE CRASHES INTO BRIDGE
- SCAM ALERT: Area Police Warn Of Scam, Ignore Text Messages
- Toddler Nearly Drowns In The Bridges, Rushed To Hospital Saturday Morning
- Mexican Food And The HOA Meeting, Part Two
- ANOTHER KINGS POINT RESIDENT ARRESTED