BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you live in a country club, you need to pay the country club. That’s the message being sent to Lori Davis and Gary Kranz by Broken Sound which claims in a lawsuit that the two owe the club at least $16k.
According to the lawsuit, which you can read here, Kranz and Davis “accepted title” on a property in Broken Sound on January 9, 2018, and knew that ownership brought with it a responsibility to pay certain fees. The lawsuit alleges that those fees have not been paid from Gary Kranz, Lori Davis, “Lori Davis Kids X5 LLC” which is also named in the lawsuit.
Kranz is no stranger to the legal system. He plead guilty in 2013 to conspiracy to commit fraud. Read about that, here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach