BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Golf and Tennis Club apparently doesn’t want to pay Universal Protection Services, the security firm it apparently used for several months in 2016.
In a lawsuit just filed by the security firm, Boca Golf and Tennis allegedly owes just shy of $28,000. Interestingly, the suit reveals the pay rates for area security guards — many are earning just $15.23 an hour.
**(Ed Note: A security rep pointed out early Thursday, correctly, that communities pay $15.23 an hour, but the actual salary paid to the guard is likely less).
Read the complete lawsuit here, complete with pay rates, right here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach