BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Golf and Tennis Club apparently doesn’t want to pay Universal Protection Services, the security firm it apparently used for several months in 2016.
In a lawsuit just filed by the security firm, Boca Golf and Tennis allegedly owes just shy of $28,000. Interestingly, the suit reveals the pay rates for area security guards — many are earning just $15.23 an hour.
**(Ed Note: A security rep pointed out early Thursday, correctly, that communities pay $15.23 an hour, but the actual salary paid to the guard is likely less).
Read the complete lawsuit here, complete with pay rates, right here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home
- Boca Raton Police Charge Real Estate Agent With Harming Child