BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Golf and Tennis Club apparently doesn’t want to pay Universal Protection Services, the security firm it apparently used for several months in 2016.
In a lawsuit just filed by the security firm, Boca Golf and Tennis allegedly owes just shy of $28,000. Interestingly, the suit reveals the pay rates for area security guards — many are earning just $15.23 an hour.
**(Ed Note: A security rep pointed out early Thursday, correctly, that communities pay $15.23 an hour, but the actual salary paid to the guard is likely less).
Read the complete lawsuit here, complete with pay rates, right here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEATHTOBER FLORIDA: State, Palm Beach County COVID Deaths, Infections Climbing Again
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom