BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Golf and Tennis Club apparently doesn’t want to pay Universal Protection Services, the security firm it apparently used for several months in 2016.
In a lawsuit just filed by the security firm, Boca Golf and Tennis allegedly owes just shy of $28,000. Interestingly, the suit reveals the pay rates for area security guards — many are earning just $15.23 an hour.
**(Ed Note: A security rep pointed out early Thursday, correctly, that communities pay $15.23 an hour, but the actual salary paid to the guard is likely less).
Read the complete lawsuit here, complete with pay rates, right here.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Airline Sues Pilot Over Leaving Low Paying Job
- Kings Point Delray Beach Cocaine Dealer Back In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: Rina And Philippe Remain East Of Florida, New Wave May Form
- Toilet Talk! This Guy Wants Everyone To Hear What He’s Saying In Airport Lounge
- Arrest Made In North Broward Movie Theater Beating
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Drug, Weapon Charges
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two Tropical Storms East Of Florida, Another Wave Developing
- Major Police Activity In West Boca Raton’s Lotus Community
- Stonebridge Country Club Boca Raton Initiates Foreclosure Over $2100