BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Golf and Tennis Club apparently doesn’t want to pay Universal Protection Services, the security firm it apparently used for several months in 2016.
In a lawsuit just filed by the security firm, Boca Golf and Tennis allegedly owes just shy of $28,000. Interestingly, the suit reveals the pay rates for area security guards — many are earning just $15.23 an hour.
**(Ed Note: A security rep pointed out early Thursday, correctly, that communities pay $15.23 an hour, but the actual salary paid to the guard is likely less).
Read the complete lawsuit here, complete with pay rates, right here.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems