BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re looking for the perfect 1966 square foot home for just under $600,000, look no further than Boca Lotus — the latest community on Lyons Road by GL Homes.
The developer seems to be targeting those who aren’t ready to spend upwards of $1M for homes in The Bridges, Seven Bridges or Boca Bridges — but still want something new.
The model names include “Bora,” “Thaiti,” “Maui,” “Kauia,” “Moorea,” “Caldonea,” “Mariana,” “Polynesia,” “Java,” “Santo,” ‘Sumatra,” and “Maldives.” They fall in two collections known as “Fiji” and “Bali.” The Fiji collections starts at $580k, the Bali collection starts in the $740s.
Interestingly, those reading the fine print will learn that staples such as sod and sprinklers are upgrades, suggesting that landscaping will not be a part of the included HOA fees. Also not included: a restaurant. Following ongoing health department (Department of Business and Professional Regulation) at the Seven Bridges restaurant, it appears that GL Homes has opted for just a poolside bar at Boca Lotus.
With brilliant writing focusing on what you have as opposed to what you do not, GL is also promoting “outdoor sports activities,” meaning there will be no indoor sports court in the Lotus clubhouse.
Models are now open. Locus is located in Boca Raton on Lyons Road just north of Clint Moore. Learn more here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday