BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re looking for the perfect 1966 square foot home for just under $600,000, look no further than Boca Lotus — the latest community on Lyons Road by GL Homes.
The developer seems to be targeting those who aren’t ready to spend upwards of $1M for homes in The Bridges, Seven Bridges or Boca Bridges — but still want something new.
The model names include “Bora,” “Thaiti,” “Maui,” “Kauia,” “Moorea,” “Caldonea,” “Mariana,” “Polynesia,” “Java,” “Santo,” ‘Sumatra,” and “Maldives.” They fall in two collections known as “Fiji” and “Bali.” The Fiji collections starts at $580k, the Bali collection starts in the $740s.
Interestingly, those reading the fine print will learn that staples such as sod and sprinklers are upgrades, suggesting that landscaping will not be a part of the included HOA fees. Also not included: a restaurant. Following ongoing health department (Department of Business and Professional Regulation) at the Seven Bridges restaurant, it appears that GL Homes has opted for just a poolside bar at Boca Lotus.
With brilliant writing focusing on what you have as opposed to what you do not, GL is also promoting “outdoor sports activities,” meaning there will be no indoor sports court in the Lotus clubhouse.
Models are now open. Locus is located in Boca Raton on Lyons Road just north of Clint Moore. Learn more here.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill