BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall, a Simon Property (NYSE:SPG), continues to be a hazard haven — a place where uncontrolled dogs are in places where they arguably shouldn’t be, detracting from the shopping experience and creating a huge liability issue that Simon just doesn’t seem to get.
Simon in a publicly held company.
This photo, provided to BocaNewsNow.com, clearly shows dogs that just shouldn’t be in an indoor mall.
There are very few places in the country where you conceivably could buy a Tesla and step in dog excrement within a five minute timespan, but the Boca Raton Town Center Mall is that place.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path