BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall, a Simon Property (NYSE:SPG), continues to be a hazard haven — a place where uncontrolled dogs are in places where they arguably shouldn’t be, detracting from the shopping experience and creating a huge liability issue that Simon just doesn’t seem to get.
Simon in a publicly held company.
This photo, provided to BocaNewsNow.com, clearly shows dogs that just shouldn’t be in an indoor mall.
There are very few places in the country where you conceivably could buy a Tesla and step in dog excrement within a five minute timespan, but the Boca Raton Town Center Mall is that place.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch