BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall, a Simon Property (NYSE:SPG), continues to be a hazard haven — a place where uncontrolled dogs are in places where they arguably shouldn’t be, detracting from the shopping experience and creating a huge liability issue that Simon just doesn’t seem to get.
Simon in a publicly held company.
This photo, provided to BocaNewsNow.com, clearly shows dogs that just shouldn’t be in an indoor mall.
There are very few places in the country where you conceivably could buy a Tesla and step in dog excrement within a five minute timespan, but the Boca Raton Town Center Mall is that place.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County: Don’t Mail Your Ballot, Hand Deliver
- Hurricane Center: Another Tropical System Forming
- Palm Beach Students Not Distancing Says School Board Member
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis