BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall, a Simon Property (NYSE:SPG), continues to be a hazard haven — a place where uncontrolled dogs are in places where they arguably shouldn’t be, detracting from the shopping experience and creating a huge liability issue that Simon just doesn’t seem to get.
Simon in a publicly held company.
This photo, provided to BocaNewsNow.com, clearly shows dogs that just shouldn’t be in an indoor mall.
There are very few places in the country where you conceivably could buy a Tesla and step in dog excrement within a five minute timespan, but the Boca Raton Town Center Mall is that place.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge