BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Days after Boca Raton Police confirm a suspicious death investigation at Manor Care in Boca Raton, Regents Park — another nursing facility — finds itself facing a lawsuit following the death of a resident.
Regents Park of Boca Raton at 6363 Verde Trail in Boca, and its executive officers Jack Rajchenbach and Aaron Hollander are accused of negligently caring for war veteran Martin Kaplan.
Kaplan, according to the lawsuit, fell while unsupervised at the facility and sustained traumatic injury. He died at Boca Raton Regional Hospital several days later.
Read the complete lawsuit which you may download, below.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: If Students Lie About Address To Play Sports, They’ll Be Banned
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida