BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Days after Boca Raton Police confirm a suspicious death investigation at Manor Care in Boca Raton, Regents Park — another nursing facility — finds itself facing a lawsuit following the death of a resident.
Regents Park of Boca Raton at 6363 Verde Trail in Boca, and its executive officers Jack Rajchenbach and Aaron Hollander are accused of negligently caring for war veteran Martin Kaplan.
Kaplan, according to the lawsuit, fell while unsupervised at the facility and sustained traumatic injury. He died at Boca Raton Regional Hospital several days later.
Read the complete lawsuit which you may download, below.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again
- Palm Beach Schools: Constant Hand Washing, Masking, When Is Learning Time?
- Serious DUI Charge For Andrea Kruse of West Boca Raton
- Police Jail Delray Beach Man On Battery, Resisting Charges
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Stalking, Intimidation
- Boca Raton Area School Principals Being Praised For Early COVID Plans
- Boca Teacher Says Parents Are Huge Problem For Virtual Education