BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Days after Boca Raton Police confirm a suspicious death investigation at Manor Care in Boca Raton, Regents Park — another nursing facility — finds itself facing a lawsuit following the death of a resident.
Regents Park of Boca Raton at 6363 Verde Trail in Boca, and its executive officers Jack Rajchenbach and Aaron Hollander are accused of negligently caring for war veteran Martin Kaplan.
Kaplan, according to the lawsuit, fell while unsupervised at the facility and sustained traumatic injury. He died at Boca Raton Regional Hospital several days later.
Read the complete lawsuit which you may download, below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form