BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Days after Boca Raton Police confirm a suspicious death investigation at Manor Care in Boca Raton, Regents Park — another nursing facility — finds itself facing a lawsuit following the death of a resident.
Regents Park of Boca Raton at 6363 Verde Trail in Boca, and its executive officers Jack Rajchenbach and Aaron Hollander are accused of negligently caring for war veteran Martin Kaplan.
Kaplan, according to the lawsuit, fell while unsupervised at the facility and sustained traumatic injury. He died at Boca Raton Regional Hospital several days later.
Read the complete lawsuit which you may download, below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery
- Doctor’s “Wrinkled” Hand On Private Part Tipped Girl That He Wasn’t A Teen
- Receive A Text About Real Estate Today? Ignore It
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School