Here’s Contact Info For The New Hospital CEO
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Regional Hospital — now part of Baptist Health — is no longer accepting United Healthcare Insurance. The hospital wants UHC customers to call the insurer to complain. But here’s another approach.
Lincoln Mendez is the new CEO of what was once Boca’s preeminent local hospital. Now that it’s part of a major company, we suggest reaching out to the CEO to express your displeasure.
The drop of United Healthcare is expected to affect tens of thousands of patients in and around Palm Beach County.
As a public service, BocaNewsNow.com is publishing Mr. Mendez’s email addresses and phone numbers. Here’s his information:
Lincoln Mendez. EMAIL: lincolnM@baptisthealth.com, also email@example.com. His phones: 954-614-9336 and 954-433-4299. The hospital switchboard: 561-955-7100
Welcome to Boca, Mr. Mendez! You’ll find this community passionate about its medical care, access to doctors, and standing up to corporate takeovers working against the public good.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car