Here’s Contact Info For The New Hospital CEO
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Regional Hospital — now part of Baptist Health — is no longer accepting United Healthcare Insurance. The hospital wants UHC customers to call the insurer to complain. But here’s another approach.
Lincoln Mendez is the new CEO of what was once Boca’s preeminent local hospital. Now that it’s part of a major company, we suggest reaching out to the CEO to express your displeasure.
The drop of United Healthcare is expected to affect tens of thousands of patients in and around Palm Beach County.
As a public service, BocaNewsNow.com is publishing Mr. Mendez’s email addresses and phone numbers. Here’s his information:
Lincoln Mendez. EMAIL: lincolnM@baptisthealth.com, also email@example.com. His phones: 954-614-9336 and 954-433-4299. The hospital switchboard: 561-955-7100
Welcome to Boca, Mr. Mendez! You’ll find this community passionate about its medical care, access to doctors, and standing up to corporate takeovers working against the public good.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake