Here’s Contact Info For The New Hospital CEO
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Regional Hospital — now part of Baptist Health — is no longer accepting United Healthcare Insurance. The hospital wants UHC customers to call the insurer to complain. But here’s another approach.
Lincoln Mendez is the new CEO of what was once Boca’s preeminent local hospital. Now that it’s part of a major company, we suggest reaching out to the CEO to express your displeasure.
The drop of United Healthcare is expected to affect tens of thousands of patients in and around Palm Beach County.
As a public service, BocaNewsNow.com is publishing Mr. Mendez’s email addresses and phone numbers. Here’s his information:
Lincoln Mendez. EMAIL: lincolnM@baptisthealth.com, also email@example.com. His phones: 954-614-9336 and 954-433-4299. The hospital switchboard: 561-955-7100
Welcome to Boca, Mr. Mendez! You’ll find this community passionate about its medical care, access to doctors, and standing up to corporate takeovers working against the public good.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State