Here’s Contact Info For The New Hospital CEO
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Regional Hospital — now part of Baptist Health — is no longer accepting United Healthcare Insurance. The hospital wants UHC customers to call the insurer to complain. But here’s another approach.
Lincoln Mendez is the new CEO of what was once Boca’s preeminent local hospital. Now that it’s part of a major company, we suggest reaching out to the CEO to express your displeasure.
The drop of United Healthcare is expected to affect tens of thousands of patients in and around Palm Beach County.
As a public service, BocaNewsNow.com is publishing Mr. Mendez’s email addresses and phone numbers. Here’s his information:
Lincoln Mendez. EMAIL: lincolnM@baptisthealth.com, also email@example.com. His phones: 954-614-9336 and 954-433-4299. The hospital switchboard: 561-955-7100
Welcome to Boca, Mr. Mendez! You’ll find this community passionate about its medical care, access to doctors, and standing up to corporate takeovers working against the public good.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside