Here’s Contact Info For The New Hospital CEO
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Regional Hospital — now part of Baptist Health — is no longer accepting United Healthcare Insurance. The hospital wants UHC customers to call the insurer to complain. But here’s another approach.
Lincoln Mendez is the new CEO of what was once Boca’s preeminent local hospital. Now that it’s part of a major company, we suggest reaching out to the CEO to express your displeasure.
The drop of United Healthcare is expected to affect tens of thousands of patients in and around Palm Beach County.
As a public service, BocaNewsNow.com is publishing Mr. Mendez’s email addresses and phone numbers. Here’s his information:
Lincoln Mendez. EMAIL: lincolnM@baptisthealth.com, also firstname.lastname@example.org. His phones: 954-614-9336 and 954-433-4299. The hospital switchboard: 561-955-7100
Welcome to Boca, Mr. Mendez! You’ll find this community passionate about its medical care, access to doctors, and standing up to corporate takeovers working against the public good.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates