BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Schools are back in session Monday. From slow moving school busses with new drivers to anxious parents shuttling their kids to and from school, prepare for a slow-go during much of the week. Also note that police — as they are every year — will be concentrating on school zone speeders.
Parents: Palm Beach County School District is firm this year — NO CELL PHONE USE IN DROP-OFF/PICK-UP areas. Most schools now have their own police officers — we have learned they will ticket parents seen using cell phones in carpool lanes.
Also: we’ve unofficially learned that all eyes will be on inappropriately dressed parents on school grounds. If absurdly tight spandex is your thing because your only thing all day is wearing spandex while you “lunch” at the “club” as your nanny cleans up for you, you may want to think twice about wearing it on school grounds. Parents wearing inappropriate clothing will be asked to return with clothing suited for school.
Readers: see parents wearing questionable clothing inside of public Palm Beach County schools? Take a pic and send it to news(at)bocanewsnow.com. Let us know which school and what day.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton