BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Schools are back in session Monday. From slow moving school busses with new drivers to anxious parents shuttling their kids to and from school, prepare for a slow-go during much of the week. Also note that police — as they are every year — will be concentrating on school zone speeders.
Parents: Palm Beach County School District is firm this year — NO CELL PHONE USE IN DROP-OFF/PICK-UP areas. Most schools now have their own police officers — we have learned they will ticket parents seen using cell phones in carpool lanes.
Also: we’ve unofficially learned that all eyes will be on inappropriately dressed parents on school grounds. If absurdly tight spandex is your thing because your only thing all day is wearing spandex while you “lunch” at the “club” as your nanny cleans up for you, you may want to think twice about wearing it on school grounds. Parents wearing inappropriate clothing will be asked to return with clothing suited for school.
Readers: see parents wearing questionable clothing inside of public Palm Beach County schools? Take a pic and send it to news(at)bocanewsnow.com. Let us know which school and what day.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools
- Broken Sound Country Club Cited By Health Inspector