BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: FAU) — All Florida Atlantic University classes will not continue beyond 12:30 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 30.
Campuses will remain open for the remainder of Friday but will be closed Saturday, Aug. 31, through Monday, Sept. 2. A decision about classes and operations for Tuesday, Sept. 3, will be made as information becomes available. In addition, all events scheduled to take place on any FAU campus from 1 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 31, through Monday, Sept. 2, are canceled.
FAU officials are in contact with the appropriate local and state agencies. Students, faculty and staff should monitor all communication channels, including the University status page, www.fau.edu/advisory, the FAU homepage, www.fau.edu, the FAU hotline 1-888-8FAUOWL (832-8695), email, text, phone and local media outlets.
Members of the media should check the status page, www.fau.edu/advisory/, for updates. All new information will be posted there as soon as it’s available.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Teen Killer Identified, Cops Say Shot Friend In Back Yard
- Boca Raton’s L’Ambiance HOA Facing Lawsuit
- CRASH AND BURN: Boca Isles South Burglar Crashes Getaway Car At Cop Shop
- Fire Burning Cascade Lakes Boynton Beach
- South Palm Beach County Killer In Custody According To Police
- This Man Is A Predator, Police Say He’s In Boynton Beach
- Delray Beach Woman Allegedly Attacks Nephew’s Girlfriend With Broom, Jailed
- Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach 2024 Sping Graduation Dates Announced
- Another South Florida Resident Guilty For January 6th Insurrection At Capitol