BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No one can emphasize enough that anything can change in the next few days, but the 8AM update from the National Hurricane Center (Friday, August 30, 2019) is not looking good for Palm Beach County.
Above is the NHC’s interactive map updated at 8AM. It shows a direct line for West Palm Beach. Of course, you need to look at the cone — not the line — but it is a solid warning that you need to be in preparation mode at this point if you are anywhere along the coast.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud