BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With Dorian’s apparent shift to the north, folks throughout Palm Beach County are stuck trying to answer these two questions: “what’s the right level of preparedness?” and, “what the (heck) am I supposed to do with my kids for the next four days?”
The answer to the first question is that you should continue to prepare — storms shift tracks all the time. Don’t underestimate the power, especially the flooding, that can come when a storm even just brushes the coast.
Second: good luck. It’s going to be a very long weekend. The mall is open.
If you run a family friendly business that hasn’t closed at this point, send us a note (news at bocanewsnow.com). We’ll compile a list of activity centers that remain open.
UPDATE: Wow Factory is open.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism