BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With Dorian’s apparent shift to the north, folks throughout Palm Beach County are stuck trying to answer these two questions: “what’s the right level of preparedness?” and, “what the (heck) am I supposed to do with my kids for the next four days?”
The answer to the first question is that you should continue to prepare — storms shift tracks all the time. Don’t underestimate the power, especially the flooding, that can come when a storm even just brushes the coast.
Second: good luck. It’s going to be a very long weekend. The mall is open.
If you run a family friendly business that hasn’t closed at this point, send us a note (news at bocanewsnow.com). We’ll compile a list of activity centers that remain open.
UPDATE: Wow Factory is open.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak