BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With Dorian’s apparent shift to the north, folks throughout Palm Beach County are stuck trying to answer these two questions: “what’s the right level of preparedness?” and, “what the (heck) am I supposed to do with my kids for the next four days?”
The answer to the first question is that you should continue to prepare — storms shift tracks all the time. Don’t underestimate the power, especially the flooding, that can come when a storm even just brushes the coast.
Second: good luck. It’s going to be a very long weekend. The mall is open.
If you run a family friendly business that hasn’t closed at this point, send us a note (news at bocanewsnow.com). We’ll compile a list of activity centers that remain open.
UPDATE: Wow Factory is open.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments