BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With Dorian’s apparent shift to the north, folks throughout Palm Beach County are stuck trying to answer these two questions: “what’s the right level of preparedness?” and, “what the (heck) am I supposed to do with my kids for the next four days?”
The answer to the first question is that you should continue to prepare — storms shift tracks all the time. Don’t underestimate the power, especially the flooding, that can come when a storm even just brushes the coast.
Second: good luck. It’s going to be a very long weekend. The mall is open.
If you run a family friendly business that hasn’t closed at this point, send us a note (news at bocanewsnow.com). We’ll compile a list of activity centers that remain open.
UPDATE: Wow Factory is open.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District