BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’ve been on the receiving end of some sort of (seemingly) orchestrated campaign calling us out for our post a few days ago suggesting that anyone who only own a Tesla is going to find it difficult to evacuate. From South Palm Beach County, you’ll make it roughly as far as Gainesville before you’ll find only a few charging stations on the Turnpike (or 75 after the Turnpike is done being the Turnpike). If hundreds of Tesla drivers need 30 minutes to an hour to charge their electric shiny automobile, it stands to reason there is going to be a problem.
And that’s assuming there’s electricity.
To the apparently California-based readers who have a problem with this logic, we suggest the following:
- See if you can trade-in your Tesla for a life.
- Understand that in Florida, Hurricanes and the loss of power are real issues. Gas can be delivered. Electricity can not. Folks routinely lose power for days as the result of a major storm.
- Find something better to do with yourself than trying to add value to your Tesla as the company’s stock is just weeks off its 52-week low.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose