BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The evacuation order is lifted, PBC buildings are to reopen Thursday. No school update quite yet.
A reentry order lifting the mandatory evacuation orders for Zones A and B will be effective at 4:00 pm.
County offices will be closed on Wednesday, September 4, 2019 and resume normal operations on Thursday, September 5.
Residents may begin exiting shelters. Shelters will remain open overnight and close at 9:00 am Wednesday morning.
EOC will de-escalate to a Level 2 (partial) activation effective 7:00 pm tonight and will remain at that level until approximately 7:00 pm tomorrow, September 4, 2019.
Palm Tran will resume full service Wednesday, September 4 starting at 4:30 a.m.
For continuing information on Hurricane Dorian contact the Emergency Information Center (EIC) at 561-712-6400. For more information on the Palm Beach County Division of Emergency Management and hurricane preparedness, please visit: ReadyPBC.com, follow us on Twitter @PBCGOV and watch PBC-TV Channel 20.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive