BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The evacuation order is lifted, PBC buildings are to reopen Thursday. No school update quite yet.
A reentry order lifting the mandatory evacuation orders for Zones A and B will be effective at 4:00 pm.
County offices will be closed on Wednesday, September 4, 2019 and resume normal operations on Thursday, September 5.
Residents may begin exiting shelters. Shelters will remain open overnight and close at 9:00 am Wednesday morning.
EOC will de-escalate to a Level 2 (partial) activation effective 7:00 pm tonight and will remain at that level until approximately 7:00 pm tomorrow, September 4, 2019.
Palm Tran will resume full service Wednesday, September 4 starting at 4:30 a.m.
For continuing information on Hurricane Dorian contact the Emergency Information Center (EIC) at 561-712-6400. For more information on the Palm Beach County Division of Emergency Management and hurricane preparedness, please visit: ReadyPBC.com, follow us on Twitter @PBCGOV and watch PBC-TV Channel 20.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home
- Boca Raton Police Charge Real Estate Agent With Harming Child