BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The evacuation order is lifted, PBC buildings are to reopen Thursday. No school update quite yet.
A reentry order lifting the mandatory evacuation orders for Zones A and B will be effective at 4:00 pm.
County offices will be closed on Wednesday, September 4, 2019 and resume normal operations on Thursday, September 5.
Residents may begin exiting shelters. Shelters will remain open overnight and close at 9:00 am Wednesday morning.
EOC will de-escalate to a Level 2 (partial) activation effective 7:00 pm tonight and will remain at that level until approximately 7:00 pm tomorrow, September 4, 2019.
Palm Tran will resume full service Wednesday, September 4 starting at 4:30 a.m.
For continuing information on Hurricane Dorian contact the Emergency Information Center (EIC) at 561-712-6400. For more information on the Palm Beach County Division of Emergency Management and hurricane preparedness, please visit: ReadyPBC.com, follow us on Twitter @PBCGOV and watch PBC-TV Channel 20.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens