BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (12:56pm Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2019) — The National Hurricane Center has discontinued the hurricane watch for Palm Beach County. The tropical storm warning REMAINS IN EFFECT.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: TURNPIKE CLOSED, Major Crash South Of Glades Road
- Jewish Family Services In Palm Beach County Offers Hurricane Help To Seniors
- UPDATE: Man Killed In Shooting After Crash South Of Boca Raton
- OFFICIAL: Ocean One Grille Delray Has Flying Insect, “Mold-Like Substance” Problem
- HURRICANE CENTER: Forecasters Watching First System Of Season
- MONKEY POX SOUTH FLORIDA: Health Officials Investigate Possible Local Case
- TRAFFIC: I-95 Closure In Boca Raton Part Of Big Traffic Week Ahead
- Delray Beach Woman Crashes On I-95, Is Jailed For DUI
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach