In Embarrassment For Airport, Website Only Promotes Itself, Offers No Information
UPDATE: 10:59am (Amazing… we publish the article and suddenly a press release is issued saying the airport hopes to reopen Tuesday afternoon. See complete advisory in separate post).
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’re unsure if Palm Beach International Airport has the worst communications staff in the history of quasi-major airports, but we do know that while Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) is constantly updating its website, the PBI website is just promoting itself.
PBI has a full time communications person. That person is not updating media, not sending out emails, not issuing press releases.
So while we’d like to tell you when PBI airport will reopen, we can’t.
FLL, however, is hoping to return to some normalcy this (Tuesday, September 3, 2019) afternoon.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car