In Embarrassment For Airport, Website Only Promotes Itself, Offers No Information
UPDATE: 10:59am (Amazing… we publish the article and suddenly a press release is issued saying the airport hopes to reopen Tuesday afternoon. See complete advisory in separate post).
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’re unsure if Palm Beach International Airport has the worst communications staff in the history of quasi-major airports, but we do know that while Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) is constantly updating its website, the PBI website is just promoting itself.
PBI has a full time communications person. That person is not updating media, not sending out emails, not issuing press releases.
So while we’d like to tell you when PBI airport will reopen, we can’t.
FLL, however, is hoping to return to some normalcy this (Tuesday, September 3, 2019) afternoon.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Agatha, Near Mexico, May Be One To Watch
- TRAVEL: Flight Delays, Cancellations Mount In South Florida
- Worker Falls On Patient At Boca Regional Hospital, Claims Suit
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal