WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — PBI will open at 5 Wednesday morning, but no flights will leave before 8A.
From the communications (and apparently grammatically) challenged airport:
Palm Beach International Airport plans on reopening for commercial air service on Wednesday morning, September 4. The terminal and TSA checkpoints will be open as early as 5am for the first flight on Wednesday. Air Traffic Control Tower anticipates resuming services at 8am, weather permitting. All PBI parking lots are open to the public.
We are urging passengers to call their airlines for flight status and updates. No flights are expected to depart tomorrow prior to 8am.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High