WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — PBI will open at 5 Wednesday morning, but no flights will leave before 8A.
From the communications (and apparently grammatically) challenged airport:
Palm Beach International Airport plans on reopening for commercial air service on Wednesday morning, September 4. The terminal and TSA checkpoints will be open as early as 5am for the first flight on Wednesday. Air Traffic Control Tower anticipates resuming services at 8am, weather permitting. All PBI parking lots are open to the public.
We are urging passengers to call their airlines for flight status and updates. No flights are expected to depart tomorrow prior to 8am.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now