WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — PBI will open at 5 Wednesday morning, but no flights will leave before 8A.
From the communications (and apparently grammatically) challenged airport:
Palm Beach International Airport plans on reopening for commercial air service on Wednesday morning, September 4. The terminal and TSA checkpoints will be open as early as 5am for the first flight on Wednesday. Air Traffic Control Tower anticipates resuming services at 8am, weather permitting. All PBI parking lots are open to the public.
We are urging passengers to call their airlines for flight status and updates. No flights are expected to depart tomorrow prior to 8am.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch