WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — PBI will open at 5 Wednesday morning, but no flights will leave before 8A.
From the communications (and apparently grammatically) challenged airport:
Palm Beach International Airport plans on reopening for commercial air service on Wednesday morning, September 4. The terminal and TSA checkpoints will be open as early as 5am for the first flight on Wednesday. Air Traffic Control Tower anticipates resuming services at 8am, weather permitting. All PBI parking lots are open to the public.
We are urging passengers to call their airlines for flight status and updates. No flights are expected to depart tomorrow prior to 8am.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path