BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The National Hurricane Center says there’s a 90 percent chance that the next storm that could affect South Florida will be named today.
The storm, identified as #1 on the map above. is heading in a northwesterly direction.
Storm #2 is not expected to be an issue for Florida. Storm #7 is heading towards Mexico.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Woman Goes Bonkers At A Boca Raton Animal Hospital
- Read The Lawsuit: Springsteen Drummer Max Weinberg Sues Boca Car Dealer
- Palm Beach County Could Give You $100,000 For A House
- Coconut Creek Man Killed In Head-On Crash South Of Boca Raton
- Jail Van, Prisoner Bus Crash In North Broward County
- Fire Ravages West Boca Raton Home Overnight
- Cool Weather Is Here! Boca Raton, Delray Beach To Drop Into 50’s
- Boca Chase Chases $2300 By Foreclosing On Homeowner
- Anti-Semitism Claim At Boca High As Teacher Assigns Palestine Work