Detectives Warning Public: PBSO Will Never Ask For Money, Call About Jury Duty, Warrants
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO Media Advisory) — BEWARE … there is an imposter calling members of the community and claiming to be a deputy from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. This imposter is accusing the recipient of the call that he/she missed jury duty and a warrant has been issued for his/her arrest. The imposter goes on to say that the warrant can be rectified by purchasing a gift card in the amount of $ this amount varies and read the numbers of the gift card to the imposter over the phone. The imposter threatens to send a deputy to the resident’s home an arrest them if he/she does not comply.
THIS IS A SCAM! PBSO Employees DO NOT CALL for Legal Matters, Money, Personal Information or Jury Duty!
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine
- Hyundai Sued: Palm Beach County Man Says Genesis Is A Dud
- COVID Shot Now Available To Vulnerable Floridians Under 65
- Boca’s Courtney Isgette Arrested On DUI Charge
- Another Boynton Resident Killed In Crash
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man