Readers annoyed by dogs constantly in Starbucks in Boca’s Reserve Shopping Center
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com readers continue to send us photos of dogs in the Starbucks at the Reserve Shopping center — that’s 441 and Clint Moore Road in Boca Raton.
While a sign says service dogs only, employees are apparently looking the other way — when they’re not actually petting the dogs before going back behind the counter to make your food — instead of enforcing the company’s policy.
Boca-area elitists who universally believe rules don’t apply to them, seem to routinely parade their dogs in this Starbucks location. It’s unclear why management permits it to happen. One reader suggested to us the health department has been notified.
Have photos of pets in places around Boca where they shouldn’t be? Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need coffee that doesn’t taste like, well, dog? Perhaps go somewhere else.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS