Readers annoyed by dogs constantly in Starbucks in Boca’s Reserve Shopping Center
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com readers continue to send us photos of dogs in the Starbucks at the Reserve Shopping center — that’s 441 and Clint Moore Road in Boca Raton.
While a sign says service dogs only, employees are apparently looking the other way — when they’re not actually petting the dogs before going back behind the counter to make your food — instead of enforcing the company’s policy.
Boca-area elitists who universally believe rules don’t apply to them, seem to routinely parade their dogs in this Starbucks location. It’s unclear why management permits it to happen. One reader suggested to us the health department has been notified.
Have photos of pets in places around Boca where they shouldn’t be? Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need coffee that doesn’t taste like, well, dog? Perhaps go somewhere else.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children