Readers annoyed by dogs constantly in Starbucks in Boca’s Reserve Shopping Center
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com readers continue to send us photos of dogs in the Starbucks at the Reserve Shopping center — that’s 441 and Clint Moore Road in Boca Raton.
While a sign says service dogs only, employees are apparently looking the other way — when they’re not actually petting the dogs before going back behind the counter to make your food — instead of enforcing the company’s policy.
Boca-area elitists who universally believe rules don’t apply to them, seem to routinely parade their dogs in this Starbucks location. It’s unclear why management permits it to happen. One reader suggested to us the health department has been notified.
Have photos of pets in places around Boca where they shouldn’t be? Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need coffee that doesn’t taste like, well, dog? Perhaps go somewhere else.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive