Readers annoyed by dogs constantly in Starbucks in Boca’s Reserve Shopping Center
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com readers continue to send us photos of dogs in the Starbucks at the Reserve Shopping center — that’s 441 and Clint Moore Road in Boca Raton.
While a sign says service dogs only, employees are apparently looking the other way — when they’re not actually petting the dogs before going back behind the counter to make your food — instead of enforcing the company’s policy.
Boca-area elitists who universally believe rules don’t apply to them, seem to routinely parade their dogs in this Starbucks location. It’s unclear why management permits it to happen. One reader suggested to us the health department has been notified.
Have photos of pets in places around Boca where they shouldn’t be? Send them to us at email@example.com.
Need coffee that doesn’t taste like, well, dog? Perhaps go somewhere else.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny