Palm Beach County School Officials Have Problems, Again, With Computers and Printers
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’re unclear just what the “printing error” is, but in what is becoming a constant issue for the Palm Beach County School District, elementary school students will NOT be receiving report cards today.
In what sounds like robocall from sitcom, district representatives have now transmitted two robocalls to parents within the last 18 hours. Both calls state that the district is “calling from your child’s elementary school” (which is not the case) to report that a “printing error” is leading to a delay in completing report cards.
BocaNewsNow.com has not been unable to ascertain what kind of a printing error could possibly exist in printing a simple form, but if you’re looking for your child’s report card today, don’t. It will be sent home just as soon as school district officials figure out how to use either a computer, a printer, or both.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.
- DEADLY DAY: Florida Records Record 217 COVID Deaths
- Broward County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Site
- BREAKING: Boca Fire To Offer COVID Shots, Just 200 Available
- Cool, Wet Weather For South Florida
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Inhaling Dangerous Chemicals
- SO MANY DEAD: Florida Loses 1,079 To COVID In One Week