Palm Beach County School Officials Have Problems, Again, With Computers and Printers
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’re unclear just what the “printing error” is, but in what is becoming a constant issue for the Palm Beach County School District, elementary school students will NOT be receiving report cards today.
In what sounds like robocall from sitcom, district representatives have now transmitted two robocalls to parents within the last 18 hours. Both calls state that the district is “calling from your child’s elementary school” (which is not the case) to report that a “printing error” is leading to a delay in completing report cards.
BocaNewsNow.com has not been unable to ascertain what kind of a printing error could possibly exist in printing a simple form, but if you’re looking for your child’s report card today, don’t. It will be sent home just as soon as school district officials figure out how to use either a computer, a printer, or both.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools