BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Florida Lottery Media Advisory) — The Florida Lottery announces that Stephen Deleon, 52, of Boca Raton, claimed the $550,000 JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY™ jackpot from the drawing held on November 12, 2019, at Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee.
Deleon chose to receive his winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $426,504.42. He purchased his jackpot-winning JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY Quick Pick ticket from Winn-Dixie, located at 7024 Beracasa Way in Boca Raton. The retailer will receive a bonus commission of $1,000 for selling the jackpot-winning ticket.
The next JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY drawing will be held tonight, November 15, 2019, at 11:15 p.m. ET, with a $500,000 jackpot. JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY drawings are broadcast on 17 carrier stations throughout the state. Drawings are also available for viewing on the Florida Lottery website and on the Lottery’s YouTube channel. Winning numbers are available on the Lottery website, at retailers statewide and by phone at (850) 921-PLAY.
For $1, JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY players get a triple chance to win the jackpot, as each ticket comes with three sets of numbers to match with the winning numbers drawn. Players can choose six numbers from 1 to 46 for the first set and the second set will be randomly Quick Picked. Jackpots start at $500,000 and can roll over to reach $2 million before rolling down to increase the lower-prize levels in each drawing until the jackpot is won. Players win by matching the three or more numbers from the same set to the winning numbers drawn. Players can get an extra chance to win by combining all matches on the ticket by adding Combo for $1 more.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny