Palm Beach County School District Is In Dire Need Of Gifted Teachers
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County School District is in dire need of gifted certified teachers who also hold advanced math certification.
One South Palm Beach County Elementary School known for its educational excellence is about to lose a beloved teacher who is being promoted to an administrative position — yes — in February.
The students — part of an advanced math curriculum that is beyond gifted — are set to endure two part-time teachers because the District can’t find legitimate full time applicants. Things are so dire, one of the part-timers being assigned to the gifted students isn’t even certified to teach gifted.
If you are a teacher with gifted certification who loves math, reading and believes Google Classroom should be an integral part of your classroom, contact Peter Licata (South County Regional Superintendent) and Jeff Pegg (Instructional Superintendent) at the Palm Beach County School District.
Peter Licata’s email is Peter.Licata@palmbeachschools.org. Jeff Pegg’s email is Jeff.Pegg@palmbeachschools.org.
At least some positions are available immediately.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form