PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Office of Emergency Management Advisory) — On Wednesday, February 26, a planned training exercise will take place in Palm Beach County. This annual training exercise involves simulated response actions and the simulated emergency protective measures that would be implemented if an emergency at the St Lucie Nuclear Power Plant were to occur.
The training exercise will involve simulated response actions by emergency response personnel from various county and municipal agencies.
This activity will take place at Okeeheelee Park in Greenacres. Park patrons and residents of the neighborhoods around the park are reminded that emergency activity in Okeeheelee Park on Wednesday, February 26, is for routine training and exercise purposes only. The exercise will take place sometime after 8 am. Part of the exercise involves response, so an exact time cannot be given.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny