PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Office of Emergency Management Advisory) — On Wednesday, February 26, a planned training exercise will take place in Palm Beach County. This annual training exercise involves simulated response actions and the simulated emergency protective measures that would be implemented if an emergency at the St Lucie Nuclear Power Plant were to occur.
The training exercise will involve simulated response actions by emergency response personnel from various county and municipal agencies.
This activity will take place at Okeeheelee Park in Greenacres. Park patrons and residents of the neighborhoods around the park are reminded that emergency activity in Okeeheelee Park on Wednesday, February 26, is for routine training and exercise purposes only. The exercise will take place sometime after 8 am. Part of the exercise involves response, so an exact time cannot be given.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS