PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Office of Emergency Management Advisory) — On Wednesday, February 26, a planned training exercise will take place in Palm Beach County. This annual training exercise involves simulated response actions and the simulated emergency protective measures that would be implemented if an emergency at the St Lucie Nuclear Power Plant were to occur.
The training exercise will involve simulated response actions by emergency response personnel from various county and municipal agencies.
This activity will take place at Okeeheelee Park in Greenacres. Park patrons and residents of the neighborhoods around the park are reminded that emergency activity in Okeeheelee Park on Wednesday, February 26, is for routine training and exercise purposes only. The exercise will take place sometime after 8 am. Part of the exercise involves response, so an exact time cannot be given.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again
- Palm Beach Schools: Constant Hand Washing, Masking, When Is Learning Time?
- Serious DUI Charge For Andrea Kruse of West Boca Raton
- Police Jail Delray Beach Man On Battery, Resisting Charges
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Stalking, Intimidation
- Boca Raton Area School Principals Being Praised For Early COVID Plans
- Boca Teacher Says Parents Are Huge Problem For Virtual Education
- FHP Releases Name Of Trooper Involved In Delray Beach Shooting