PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Office of Emergency Management Advisory) — On Wednesday, February 26, a planned training exercise will take place in Palm Beach County. This annual training exercise involves simulated response actions and the simulated emergency protective measures that would be implemented if an emergency at the St Lucie Nuclear Power Plant were to occur.
The training exercise will involve simulated response actions by emergency response personnel from various county and municipal agencies.
This activity will take place at Okeeheelee Park in Greenacres. Park patrons and residents of the neighborhoods around the park are reminded that emergency activity in Okeeheelee Park on Wednesday, February 26, is for routine training and exercise purposes only. The exercise will take place sometime after 8 am. Part of the exercise involves response, so an exact time cannot be given.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules
- SELLER’S MARKET! Palm Beach County House Sales Soar, Inventory Drops