COPS: Driver Died Tuesday
UPDATE: 2:30p Tuesday, February 25, 2020: Nicholas Spinelli, 77, died at Delray Medical Center earlier today.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is seeking witnesses to a crash Monday (February 24, 2020) at the intersection of Jog Road and Glades Road.
The crash happened around 11:40 a.m.
According to police: Lucas Oliveira was driving an Isuzu NPR (small panel truck) west on Glades Road within the center lane at the intersection of Jog. That’s when, according to police (this is their language), Nicholas Spinelli, driving a GMC Terrain, was traveling northbound on Jog Road within the outside lane at the intersection of Glades. As both vehicles entered the intersection, the front driver side of the Isuzu struck the front passenger side of the GMC. Both vehicles were redirected toward the northwest corner of the intersection. Both drivers were transported to Delray Medical Center where Nicholas Spinelli remains in critical condition.
If you have information, call Investigator Doerr at 561-6871-4583 or email Doerrc(at)pbso.org.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low