COPS: Driver Died Tuesday
UPDATE: 2:30p Tuesday, February 25, 2020: Nicholas Spinelli, 77, died at Delray Medical Center earlier today.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is seeking witnesses to a crash Monday (February 24, 2020) at the intersection of Jog Road and Glades Road.
The crash happened around 11:40 a.m.
According to police: Lucas Oliveira was driving an Isuzu NPR (small panel truck) west on Glades Road within the center lane at the intersection of Jog. That’s when, according to police (this is their language), Nicholas Spinelli, driving a GMC Terrain, was traveling northbound on Jog Road within the outside lane at the intersection of Glades. As both vehicles entered the intersection, the front driver side of the Isuzu struck the front passenger side of the GMC. Both vehicles were redirected toward the northwest corner of the intersection. Both drivers were transported to Delray Medical Center where Nicholas Spinelli remains in critical condition.
If you have information, call Investigator Doerr at 561-6871-4583 or email Doerrc(at)pbso.org.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony
- SIRENS: Traumatic Injury At West Boca High, Dead In Valencia, Overheating At Delray Tennis Center
- Delray Beach Woman Allegedly Attacks Mother, Wrongly Claims She Won’t Be Arrested
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School Threat Ongoing, Yet Nothing, All At The Same Time
- LAWSUIT: Paver Company Steamrolled Local Homeowner During Pool Renovation
- SIRENS: Choking In Boca, Suicide Attempt At Target, Trauma At A Country Club