BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: FAU Media Advisory published verbatim) — No cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) have been reported at Florida Atlantic University. However, FAU has updated its COVID-19 advisory page to reflect specific actions the university will take following directions issued today by the Florida State University System’s Board of Governors.
For example, FAU will transition to 100 percent remote instruction beginning Monday, March 16, and this is scheduled to continue for two weeks. The university will remain open; all faculty and staff should report for work as normal.
Additional updates are available at http://www.fau.edu/coronavirus/. As this is a fluid situation, members of the media should continue to check the advisory page for updates. All new information will be posted there as soon as it’s available.
FAU continues to closely monitor the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health and safety of students, faculty and staff is the highest priority and FAU officials are working closely with local, state and federal agencies to share the most updated information.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop