BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: FAU Media Advisory published verbatim) — No cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) have been reported at Florida Atlantic University. However, FAU has updated its COVID-19 advisory page to reflect specific actions the university will take following directions issued today by the Florida State University System’s Board of Governors.
For example, FAU will transition to 100 percent remote instruction beginning Monday, March 16, and this is scheduled to continue for two weeks. The university will remain open; all faculty and staff should report for work as normal.
Additional updates are available at http://www.fau.edu/coronavirus/. As this is a fluid situation, members of the media should continue to check the advisory page for updates. All new information will be posted there as soon as it’s available.
FAU continues to closely monitor the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health and safety of students, faculty and staff is the highest priority and FAU officials are working closely with local, state and federal agencies to share the most updated information.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge
- WHO IS SHE? Woman Wanted For Check Fraud At Boca Raton Banks
- PBSO Identifies I-95 Shooting Victim
- DeSantis Says CVS Now Offering Shots, But Just One In Palm Beach County