BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: FAU Media Advisory published verbatim) — No cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) have been reported at Florida Atlantic University. However, FAU has updated its COVID-19 advisory page to reflect specific actions the university will take following directions issued today by the Florida State University System’s Board of Governors.
For example, FAU will transition to 100 percent remote instruction beginning Monday, March 16, and this is scheduled to continue for two weeks. The university will remain open; all faculty and staff should report for work as normal.
Additional updates are available at http://www.fau.edu/coronavirus/. As this is a fluid situation, members of the media should continue to check the advisory page for updates. All new information will be posted there as soon as it’s available.
FAU continues to closely monitor the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health and safety of students, faculty and staff is the highest priority and FAU officials are working closely with local, state and federal agencies to share the most updated information.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose